disses and comebacks

funny disses, great disses, good disses and more

1. you’re so ugly that when you saw a bunch of Chewbacca’s you just like (clap clap) I’m home.
A
2. You’re so fat you were in the genius’s world record book oh yeah wait you took up too much space

3. You’re so poor when I stepped on a penny your just like dude get off my paycheck.

4. You’re so poor that when I went over to your house I asked were is the washroom your just like three boxes to the left.

5. your so old you had Moses in your yearbook

6. Comeback: last time I heard that I was walking my pet dinosaur

7. You’re so stupid when you put batteries into butt your just like I got the power.

8. You’re so fat that when you put on a yellow jacket people yelled the sun’s falling

9. You’re so fat that when you put on a yellow jacket people yelled taxi

10. You’re so fat that when you put on a yellow jacket people yelled Jupiter

To comment press on the please comment sign below.

http://h3games.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

Please feel free to add any disses